It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:18 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:03 pm 

seeing as nobody wants to play Arma 3 during the week, maybe we should have a dedicated day, when people can be sure at least on a Saturday they can get a game going.

I have two missions on our server that's been tested and should be fun. John also has a mission he needs to fix.

so, how about it, Havoc Company, Saturday Ops? you can see a lot of people have been wanting to join lately, and they're here for Arma 3, well, most of them 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:56 am 

we need to unfuck our server first

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:41 am 

What's wrong with it?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:16 am 

sorophx wrote:
we need to unfuck our server first

Speak to BIS they wrote the cunting thing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:31 pm 

unfuck something you say?

Not sure how this is going to help.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 pm 

Hellfire257 wrote:
What's wrong with it?

none of the public missions work on it, because it has been upgraded to dev build.

my missions don't work either, so first I'd have to fix them. good thing going from dev build to regular and back takes only 5 minutes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:23 pm 

So there's nothing wrong with the server after all.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:28 pm 

there is, publics prefer not to use the dev build, also they prefer well known missions. so now our server is once again permanently empty, and we're not getting any exposure there

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:55 pm 

So it isn't broken, it just doesn't match your expectations.

The classname changes will be merged with the "stable" build at a undisclosed date anyway, so the way I see it is that you either "unfuck" your missions, not play them at all, and/or stop moaning.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:50 pm 

it's not like I don't have missions to play in Arma 3, more like I have missions for you guys to play when you decide to play Arma 3, bust since no one in Havoc seems to want to play Arma 3, either way is fine with me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 pm 

at least it's stable... Not like ^this^ operating system.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:43 am 

I have a couple of questions that someone maybe able to answer.

Yesterday I learned that I had to change the update details of arma 3 from Alpha to Development Build, having done this my game updated and I was able to join our arma 3 dedicated server.

So my next plan of action was to try and find some missions for us to play on our server, so I decided to clear my multiplayer filter and look for all servers that were running version 53 of the Delevopers Build of which I found a large number.

I then joined a few servers and downloaded their missions, went to my mpmissions cache folder in app data, copied the missions to the desktop and uploaded them onto our server.

I then joined our server and tried to load one of these missions, but each time the mission just timed out and failed to work which I found very odd indeed as my thinking was if that if these missions are working on other dedicated servers running the same build as we are, why do they fail to work on our server ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:41 pm 

Kotpulation wrote:
I have a couple of questions that someone maybe able to answer.

Yesterday I learned that I had to change the update details of arma 3 from Alpha to Development Build, having done this my game updated and I was able to join our arma 3 dedicated server.

So my next plan of action was to try and find some missions for us to play on our server, so I decided to clear my multiplayer filter and look for all servers that were running version 53 of the Delevopers Build of which I found a large number.

I then joined a few servers and downloaded their missions, went to my mpmissions cache folder in app data, copied the missions to the desktop and uploaded them onto our server.

I then joined our server and tried to load one of these missions, but each time the mission just timed out and failed to work which I found very odd indeed as my thinking was if that if these missions are working on other dedicated servers running the same build as we are, why do they fail to work on our server ?

This has now been resolved after a discussion on ts with shadowze.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:45 am 

Due to the new update, we are now able to use missions on the Dev Server and I have uploaded a few Coop Missions along with a 4 v 4 Battlefield type mission where you need to capture certain areas on the map.